Every seller has their own reasons for selling their home. One thing that every seller does have on their mind is the desire to get as much as possible for the home. By following these steps it will help add value to you home.
- Preparing the home for sale
- Preparing all the necessary documentation
- Managing purchase deposits
- Liaison with other professionals,
e. lawyers, other agents, appraisers,
home inspectors, utilities, etc.
- Specify terms of agreement for the buyer
- Ensuring that all transactions will comply with regulations and
- Prepare your house for sale (including
staging, measurements and photography
- Develop and implement a customized
marketing plan that targets your
- Manage open houses and showings
- Respond to buyer and agent questions about the property
- Negotiate with prospective buyers and co-operating agents
- Performing a professional market
- Presenting viable comparables
- Reviewing your present home’s
- Proposing a sound pricing strategy
- Estimating the net proceeds from
the sale of your home
- Identifying a target market
- Creating a compelling story for the home i.e. amenities, neighbourhood, commute, etc.
- Capturing impactful photography
- Creating marketing materials
- Creating local marketing campaigns
- Managing internet marketing
- Co-ordination of other professionals
e. stagers, printers, advertising, media, etc.
- Hosting and managing open houses
- Professionally presented detailed listing
page to best market your property
- Large, high quality images to best
showcase your home
- The most neighbourhood information
including Walkability scores, Wikipedia
neighbourhood photos and descriptions,
and Google Places amenities to give
buyers a feel for the neighbourhood
So, now you’re ready to put that for sale sign in your lawn.